Odds and Ends No. 19
1. Have I shown you all my new shoe closet? Wait…I don’t have a shoe closet. Oh well, I can still dream of this one.
2. Swimming! Who swims out there? I’m off the running for the next 6-8 weeks while I go to physical therapy for my back/tailbone issues, and I’m looking into some swim lessons. (And begging Kristen to join me. Come on, girl, it would be FUN. Maybe.) We started this discussion yesterday on the Facebook page (join us, good times!), but where can I find a good one-piece swimsuit for my lessons? Also, will I need a swim cap? Goggles? What if I snort water up my nose and loudly choke/gag/barf in front of the instructor? The questions, they burn.
4. I love these photos of a young Martha Stewart during her modeling days.
5. I’m making these adorable leather hair ties in the very near future.
7. Morgan from The 818 just got her eyebrows tattooed, and I’m fascinated. (Although facial tattoos and permanent makeup do differ, which she explains.)
Happy weekend to you. We have absolutely nothing planned, and I LIKE IT.