Odds and Ends
1. OMG, Father of the Year. Dead from laughter.
2. You know I embrace the woo-woo, but maybe this has gone a bit too far?
3. Like I already don’t have enough to worry about during perimenopause.
4. The best moments from yesterday’s historic swearing-in ceremony. So proud!
5. Moms of tween boys, this is a must-read.
6. I am full-on obsessed with these daily facial pads. Every damn morning.
7. WWI footage that looks astonishingly recent.
7. My friend Lisa just started a Facebook group about embracing gray hair and it’s awesome. You should join!
8. I have been using Common Sense Media to help me navigate apps and other types of media for my kids.
9. Invisible pollutants, man. This is slightly depressing.
10. How not to take it personally when other women are in their early 20s. Laughed so hard.
11. Did Grover drop the F-bomb?
12. Champagne, chocolate, and spicy foods make you live longer? I am going to live FOREVER.
13. Wow wow wow, this would have been quite a cool sight.
14. Is anyone still on Goodreads? Trying to up my fiction game this year…I think I read 87,000 non-fiction books last year.
15. I have now bought all of the Beautycounter eyeshadow palettes and I don’t know if I should be excited or mortified. (But they are so good! I can’t stop haaaaaalp)
16. New Year’s Resolutions on this week’s Selfie episode! I have four this year…we’ll see how it goes.
Happy weekend to you all!
image credit: mirella bruno