1. Ten newsletters every woman should check out. (I’m a big fan of Tues Night.)
2. The replies on this Twitter feed are so damn good. You won’t regret it.
3. I seriously thought this was a satirical article. Um. We all know how sex works, right?
4. Woman cancels baby shower due to flack over baby’s name. YOU CANNOT FORCE ME TO CHANGE HIS NAME.
5. Millennials, give canned tuna fish some respect!
6. I love Nancy Pelosi so hard right now – and yes, the coat is fantastic.
7. Democrats are facing a generational reckoning. Good read.
8. Ghosting, breadcrumbing, and now orbiting…yet another thing online daters have to deal with.
9. I am so intrigued by underwater photographer Tony Wu.
10. We need writers now more than ever.
11. Have you seen this Le Labo sample set? I love the Le Labo stores I’ve visited. Plus, paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free, cruelty-free, vegan…just bought one myself.
12. NO NO NO. This is so wrong on so many levels.
13. I’m all about gifts for men and kids on this week’s Selfie Podcast! You find the list of everything we talked about here.
Happy Friday! 11 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS.
photo credit: ashley seil smith