1. Um, this wheel of emotions chart is pretty cool.
2. OMG, LIFE CHANGING. This seriously has made texting on my iPhone infinitely easier.
3. It’s cold and flu season and I think I’m going to try this method for relieving my symptoms.
4. Kids + Amazon Echo/Google Home = Hilarious
5. I miss her in the White House so much. SO MUCH.
6. When blogging goes a little bit too far. Yikes.
7. Your future grandchildren’s responses to how dating worked before apps.
8. What are we thinking of the rose gold Birkenstocks, people? Too much?
9. Three women wore a “smart dress” to a club and you won’t believe how many times they were touched.
10. I’m hosting a big Kjaer Weis giveaway on Instagram right now! Be sure to enter because Kjaer Weis cosmetics are the best.
11. The real reason you can’t forgive someone. (Why is it so hard?)
12. On this week’s Selfie podcast, it’s our ginormous gift guide for women! Such good stuff – everything can also be found in our show notes.
Happy Friday! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
image credit: tom abbiss smith
RebeccaDecember 7, 2018 at 12:04 pm
I’m sort of liking the rose gold Birkenstocks. I got my Nordstrom email this morning and saw them, and it crossed me mind that it might be a good gift idea. Your thoughts?
whoorlDecember 7, 2018 at 12:25 pm
I have to admit, I’m intrigued. It’s currently a love/hate thing,