1. Everyone should see these photos before deciding to have children.
2. It’s holiday card season so let’s address a very common grammatical mishap, shall we? #downwiththeapostrophe
3. At a pelvic ultrasound yesterday, my OBGYN informed me I was ovulating on Day 7 of my cycle. THE DAY AFTER MY PERIOD ENDED. I am feeling perimenopause and this article so hard right now.
4. This is the sweetest damn thing I’ve ever seen.
5. Horrified at what’s happening at the border? (Tear gas and rubber bullets aimed at innocent children?) Here’s what you can do.
6. Never been much of a fan of Bruce Springsteen, but this is a great read.
7. Another excellent read. Is your church gaslighting you?
8. Wondering what your dog is trying to tell you? This might help.
9. Huge giveaway on the blog this week. Over $1,000 of gifts!
10. This robe is so cozy. And I don’t want it to be, but it’s SO F*CKING COZY. Clearly passionate about it.
11. OMG, the top 100 best pens. Completely geeking out.
12. Another geeking out moment, The New York Times just announced the top 10 books of 2018.
13. In this week’s Selfie episode, Kristen and I discuss social media boundaries – how much is too much?
Happy Friday! I CANNOT BELIEVE TOMORROW IS DECEMBER.
image credit: uninvented colors
JeanneNovember 30, 2018 at 9:11 am
#3! I’ll be 45 in 21 days. I laughed my butt off reading this, then promptly shared it with a co-worker since she and I were JUST talking about this stuff earlier this month (and she called me within 2 minutes of hitting send, laughing!). That and #1. Welp. Too late for us, we have 3 daughters, but I can totally relate to several that made the list. Happy Friday!
whoorlNovember 30, 2018 at 9:36 am
I mean, this is TORTURE. :D
JoanneNovember 30, 2018 at 10:54 am
That is such a cool opening picture on today’s post. where did you find that. ? Also too thank you for all your posts. I really enjoy it all. .. Joanne
whoorlNovember 30, 2018 at 11:10 am
Thanks! Images are always credited at the bottom of the post.
JoanneDecember 3, 2018 at 9:45 am
I realized that after sending my question but thank you for responding .
ChrisNovember 30, 2018 at 12:28 pm
I snort-laughed (at work!) at many of those life with kids photos. I have a 3 and a 7 year old. Too real.. Hahahaha.
AnnetteDecember 8, 2018 at 8:39 pm
So glad I read this list as I chose the Squire pen from Baron Fig from the list you mentioned for my husband’s birthday. He loves different pens and really liked this gift. Thanks for your help with gift giving!