1. Everyone should see these photos before deciding to have children.
2. It’s holiday card season so let’s address a very common grammatical mishap, shall we? #downwiththeapostrophe
3. At a pelvic ultrasound yesterday, my OBGYN informed me I was ovulating on Day 7 of my cycle. THE DAY AFTER MY PERIOD ENDED. I am feeling perimenopause and this article so hard right now.
4. This is the sweetest damn thing I’ve ever seen.
5. Horrified at what’s happening at the border? (Tear gas and rubber bullets aimed at innocent children?) Here’s what you can do.
6. Never been much of a fan of Bruce Springsteen, but this is a great read.
7. Another excellent read. Is your church gaslighting you?
8. Wondering what your dog is trying to tell you? This might help.
9. Huge giveaway on the blog this week. Over $1,000 of gifts!
10. This robe is so cozy. And I don’t want it to be, but it’s SO F*CKING COZY. Clearly passionate about it.
11. OMG, the top 100 best pens. Completely geeking out.
12. Another geeking out moment, The New York Times just announced the top 10 books of 2018.
13. In this week’s Selfie episode, Kristen and I discuss social media boundaries – how much is too much?
Happy Friday! I CANNOT BELIEVE TOMORROW IS DECEMBER.
image credit: uninvented colors