1. Those of you with tweens/teens, get ready for an ugly cry.
3. Best neutral/nude/pink lipsticks at a great price.
4. Children of the caravan. (Interesting how Trump suddenly isn’t talking about that horribly scary migrant caravan post-midterms. #eyeroll)
5. This is the hardest thing to watch, but it’s important. Gun reform, you all. Before it’s your child.
6. I can’t believe things like this are happening in the White House. Fascist much?
7. Okay! Enough with politics today. Everyone in my family is trying to steal this set. My kids love the rollerballs before bed and I’m currently wearing the Rise scent as my perfume. This would make the BEST holiday gift.
8. After much research (you know me), we are seriously considering adopting a retired greyhound for the family.
9. This sweater is on sale and you should buy it.
10. 25 comics that perfectly sum up the internet.
11. Oh, I love kitchen gadgets.
12. On this week’s Selfie episode, we are talking hair upkeep, facial toning devices, and our favorite morning and evening rituals.
image credit: marleigh culver