odds and ends
1. OMG FAT SQUIRRELS. There is so much acorn-burying going on in my front yard right now.
2. Hey, Gen X! Remember when men preferred Hanes and you were an uptight bitch?
3. Woman arrested in a liquor store for attempting the Dirty Dancing lift while intoxicated. Love it.
4. This will get its own post soon, but I CAN’T KEEP IT INSIDE. I’ve added this to my morning and evening skincare and I can’t even describe how plump and dewy my skin is looking. It’s UNREAL. (If you pull the trigger, use WHOORL10 for 10% off.)
5. Someone take the keys away from grandpa, please.
6. A family actually called 911 on…a bunch of whales. “THEY ARE COMING TOWARDS US.”
7. This is so disgusting and yes, my grandparents eat it. #hurl
8. These women have made standing by the patriarchy a full-time job. Great read.
9. Voter registration, y’all! Check your deadlines!
10. For the ladies out there looking for a forever-statement-pass-down-to-your-daughter bag, I bought this a few years back and have loved it every day.
11. Coolest interactive map detailing what native land you currently live on.
12. I have been inundated with social media lately due to some upcoming projects, so I found this article with tips on keeping sane. Little did I know Selfie podcast was listed as a resource! (Um, I guess I better start practicing what I preach.)
13. Speaking of Selfie, loved this week’s episode! Lots of laughs plus an interview with Internet Darling Jedidiah Jenkins.
Happy Friday! Fall is finally here around these parts. Going to make some stews and bake some yummy treats. Enjoy your weekend!
image credit: ashley goldberg