Odds and Ends
2. An American woman’s guide to surviving the workplace.
3. “The waves of incomprehension that pass over his face are a balm to my soul, like a cool breeze in a stifling summer of stupidity.” Trump truly is the laughing stock of the free world.
4. As you can see, I’m challenged in finding differing subjects this week. One more and then we’ll switch gears.
5. Have you all played with the new iOS 12 parental control tools?
6. I wrote my most comprehensive post on facial masks this week. Have a skin concern? I got ya covered!
7. This has been a rough week for many of us, here’s a bit of a break. #lasagna #wtf
8. 21 rules for raising teenage girls. Love this.
9. A fantastic piece on aging. So so good.
10. All moms should do this if they have the opportunity.
11. The best lip gloss on the planet, end of story.
12. For the first time in history, the newest Gerber baby has Down Syndrome. Bravo, Gerber. (Look at his sweet face!)
13. On this week’s Selfie podcast, I talk about recently having my aura read and we have a fantastic interview with Barrett Ward of ABLE. He is such an inspiration!
Wishing everyone a rejuvenating weekend.