1. Um, online jigsaw puzzles are a thing? Hell yes.
2. PLEASE tell me you watched this 2-year-old’s baking show. I just can’t with the cuteness.
3. Feeling so many of these female 70s icons, but why the Pat Benatar’s 80s getup? #oneofthesethingsisnotliketheother
4. A record-breaking 100 female candidates may be house-bound. (And not *that* kind of house.)
5. How to prevent election day regret. This is important.
6. These (reformulated) eyeshadows are rocking my world. (Already bought two palettes, Romantic and Statement.)
7. Don’t mess with females. Seriously.
8. Childhood cancer survivors marry at St. Jude. Cue the waterworks.
10. “Our job isn’t just taking selfies: it’s admin, accounts, business plans, schedules, meetings, shoots, the list is endless and it is definitely not easy.” PREACH. I wish more people knew everything that goes into blogging.
11. Powerful discussion about gender inequality and feminism. Check your boys <- YES to that.
12. Neurodiversity (ADHD, autism) shouldn’t be considered a disability. There are so many gifts and advantageous attributes found in neurodiverse people. Great video.
13. On this week’s Selfie episode, we’re talking sensory issues (specifically light sensitivity), how I’ve felt like I’ve had something stuck in my sternum for 2 months, and being stretched way too thin as working moms. Oh yeah, we have major G-string judgment.
Happy Friday! Hope you enjoy the weekend.
image credit: etel adnan