You guys! What in the hell? My last Odds and Ends post was like, 6 weeks ago. Such a slacker, I am. (What can I say? SUMMER.) Please, let me make it up to you with a double dose!
1. Seriously, why can’t I ever find the good scissors?
2. Six books Donald Trump is reading this summer.
3. What to do when the grandparents are shoveling crap down your kids’ throats. (I personally just silently throw up in my mouth a little.)
5. I love this so much. Three months, you guys!
6. Do you love escape rooms? This game is for you.
7. Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is still going strong! Here are my favorite picks.
9. Videogame tutors, y’all. This is actually happening.
10. Do you really need to refrigerate butter? (I totally do.)
11. I try soooo many BB creams, tinted moisturizers, and foundations, but this one has been on my face almost every. single. day. this. year. (Save 20% with the code HEALTHY20 today.)
12. It’s becoming increasingly evident that the risk is worse than the reward when it comes to football.
13. Now this is what you call hustlin’.
14. I finally broke down and ordered Daily Harvest after hearing so many friends rave. Have you tried it?
15. Looking for tools to manage your time spent on Instagram and Facebook? Warning: your numbers might make you barf.
16. Lebron James has always been my favorite. Now, even more.
17. Looking for a new playlist? This one I created is usually playing around my house.
18. Okay, this made me laugh.
19. This video kills me. Oh, my heart.
20. In this week’s Selfie podcast, Kristen and I divulge the weirdest stuff we’ve done in the name of health. Spoiler alert – I’m pretty much cuckoo.
image credit: priscilla furtado