1. I finally wrote about my updated morning and evening skincare routine.
2. What to do when your teen hates you. I’m studying up.
3. I love San Francisco and this truly saddens me.
4. We are officially on summer break, and I was feeling this something fierce the last few weeks of school.
5. A guide to midwestern conversation. So true!
6. Did you see the results from when kids bullied plants? Wow.
7. Best t-shirt ever. Don’t even try to debate me.
8. Horrible stock photos of careers. Haha, is this for real?
9. You guys, a sinkhole is opening up on the White House lawn. #metaphor
10. I’ve decided this sex cult just isn’t a good fit. (McSweeney’s is getting a lot of love this week. So deserving.)
11. How the whole Southern name thing works. It’s corn-fusing.
12. Okay, so I pulled the trigger on Thrive Market. Did the free trial for a month and I freaking love it. Such fantastic savings on so many Organic goods that I can’t find in my local markets! Get 25% off your first order here.
13. Did you see Abby Wambach’s advice to Barnard graduates? SO DAMN GOOD.
14. This right here is going to make you feel really good about yourself.
15. If you’re feeling like shit, watch a nature documentary. It’s now been proven to make you feel better.
16. Loving this swimsuit coverup!
17. On this week’s Selfie episode, we’re talking about how home design plays right into self-care with Gabrielle Blair from Design Mom. Love her!
Happy weekend, folks!