Odds and Ends
1. Things sure have been wacky in Hawaii as of late. #globalwarming
2. I know I’m late to the party, but have you listened to the Dirty John podcast? Just started.
3. OMG this Foo Fighters fan completely shreds on stage! So good.
4. Moby made ambient music for all of us to help with sleep.
5. Slum tourism is an actual thing.
6. Now, THIS is a race I could enter. (Well, minus the smoke break. Blech.)
7. This whole incel community is freaking me the eff out.
8. Citrine’s annual friend referral event is happening right now! Click here to get $20 off your purchase for you *and* a friend. #greenbeautyftw
9. Who in the sam hell still puts two spaces after a period?!? DO NOT DO THAT.
10. Really interesting take by Anthony Bourdain on spending time in the heart of Trump country.
11. I’ve become obsessed with Thrive Market. (psst – that link will give you 25% off your first order) Last week I got razors, cartridges, shampoo/conditioner, nutritional yeast seasoning, shaving cream, and soap and saved over $40. They carry all natural and Organic products for 25-50% off + you donate to a low-income family, teacher, veteran, or student. Win-win.
12. On this week’s Selfie podcast, we interview Jess Wiener about female empowerment, changing Barbie’s body (yeah, she did that), and her own (literal) kick-ass self-care routine.
Happy Friday and wishing you all a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend. xo
image credit: bianca gomez