Odds and Ends
1. Did you read about the Boston Marathon women’s 2nd runner-up? Amazing.
2. We should all really watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory again. Creepiness abounds!
3. No one really talks about the alcohol/breast cancer risk.
4. You can now give your car keys to Amazon. What the WHAT.
5. Now that I’m a pool owner, I’m in the market for a wide-brim hat. This one fits the bill.
6. Will this jumpsuit replace clothing as we know it?
7. So incredibly moving and so needed. We need to remember these atrocities.
8. Such an interesting read about high-paying trade jobs sitting empty while young women and men pursue college degrees.
9. Why is everyone so exhausted? Could it be adrenal fatigue?
10. What your favorite TV characters would actually pay in rent.
11. In this week’s Selfie Podcast, we talk about the Starbucks debacle and interview Leroy Barber about racial bias and what we can do about it.
Happy weekend to you all!
image credit: sarah meyohas