1. College classmates, then and now.
2. Music is medicine. Because everything in life is vibration, right?
3. Oh, Mr. Rogers. I can’t wait to see this.
4. What about the 187,000 students who’ve been exposed to gun violence at school since Columbine?
5. Did you see this thread regarding the Facebook/Cambridge Analytical debacle?
6. Not ready to delete Facebook? At least do this.
7. Or go full bore like this guy.
8. I have always, always, always felt very uncomfortable around inauthentic people.
9. Oh, I rocked these sweaters so hard in the 90s.
10. “As for grief, you’ll find it comes in waves.” This is so poignant. A must-read.
11. 5 ways to increase happiness in your daily life. Simple, but so hard to implement sometimes.
12. 25% off all skincare, cosmetics, and haircare at Whole Foods until March 27th.
13. Dusty rose suede loafers. HOLD ME CLOSER, TINY DANCER. (Why are they out of my size?)
14. We’ve all been around this guy. Laughed so flipping hard at this one.
15. Perfect spring sweatshirt. Don’t mind if I do…in pink, of course.
16. This week on Selfie! Kristen and I talk about our best packing/travel tips that keep us from the dreaded night-before anxiety spiral. Also, we talk to our friend Samantha about FOMO.
Happy Friday! Hope you all enjoy your weekend.
image credit: intimate weddings