1. You guys, I knew it was healthy to fucking cuss.
2. A message from women everywhere. Daaannng.
3. Husband does the voice-over for his wife’s makeup tutorial and it is pee-in-your-pants hilarious.
4. Whoa, Quincy Jones! Not afraid.
5. Now, THIS is some erotica I would read.
6. Have you tried to quit Instagram? Don’t think I could do it.
7. Seriously considering one of these light devices for aging/sun damage on my chest. Have you tried?
9. 12 steps according to Russell Brand. This is absolutely brilliant and so worth your time. (Despite “fuck” being said 800 times, but hey, see #1, people.)
10. 30 fashion staples to have by 30. (Although not by 30, I admit to having all of these now. Except the cashmere crewneck. I strongly dislike cashmere and the way it pills. #nowyouknow)
11. Perfect spring blouse. Spring is coming soon, right? RIGHT?
12. Raising tweens and teens with a conscience. The time is approaching for me.
13. Ooh! You know how much I love Inika mascara, right? (Seen in action here.) Good promotion alert at The Choosy Chick. Get a free Inika Lip and Cheek Cream with your $65+ order of Inika products. (Mascara + their killer bronzer and BAM, there you go. Also love the Primer toooonnnns. Code is INIKAGIFT)
Happy Friday, friends. I’m currently on the tail end (fingers crossed) of a run-in with Flu A and am hoping to feel like myself again very soon. Enjoy your weekend!
image credit: lettered lessons