1. You guys, I knew it was healthy to fucking cuss.
2. A message from women everywhere. Daaannng.
3. Husband does the voice-over for his wife’s makeup tutorial and it is pee-in-your-pants hilarious.
4. Whoa, Quincy Jones! Not afraid.
5. Now, THIS is some erotica I would read.
6. Have you tried to quit Instagram? Don’t think I could do it.
7. Seriously considering one of these light devices for aging/sun damage on my chest. Have you tried?
8. If LA journalists covered New York the way The New York Times covers LA. SO GOOD.
9. 12 steps according to Russell Brand. This is absolutely brilliant and so worth your time. (Despite “fuck” being said 800 times, but hey, see #1, people.)
10. 30 fashion staples to have by 30. (Although not by 30, I admit to having all of these now. Except the cashmere crewneck. I strongly dislike cashmere and the way it pills. #nowyouknow)
11. Perfect spring blouse. Spring is coming soon, right? RIGHT?
12. Raising tweens and teens with a conscience. The time is approaching for me.
13. Ooh! You know how much I love Inika mascara, right? (Seen in action here.) Good promotion alert at The Choosy Chick. Get a free Inika Lip and Cheek Cream with your $65+ order of Inika products. (Mascara + their killer bronzer and BAM, there you go. Also love the Primer toooonnnns. Code is INIKAGIFT)
14. On this week’s Selfie Podcast, Kristen and I are talking about the Instant Pot. Is it worth the hype, y’all? Also, we finish up the Enneagram series with Type 9!
Happy Friday, friends. I’m currently on the tail end (fingers crossed) of a run-in with Flu A and am hoping to feel like myself again very soon. Enjoy your weekend!
image credit: lettered lessons
AshleyFebruary 9, 2018 at 6:59 pm
I need to know all about the light device!! I’ve been reading about them, but feel skeptical. Someone please share your first hand experience! Or better yet you could buy one and try if for all of us and give us a review?!
JenFebruary 12, 2018 at 12:48 pm
“The Clitterati” haaa