1. After much research on the topic, I bought a robe. I think I’m in love.
2. It’s not just a cold, it’s “sickness behavior.”
3. Are devices sucking you out of your actual surroundings? This is for you.
4. Wow. Prepare to cry.
5. Great questions to ask your children after school.
6. Um, I do this on a weekly basis with my neighbors. I’m pathetic.
7. THIS is what self-care really means. So much yes to this.
8. The only parenting books you’ll ever need to read. Some great ones on this list.
9. I made the pizza cinnamon rolls from Mario Batali’s sexual misconduct apology letter. Loved every word of this.
10. And moving on from Batali to another piece of shit.
11. 80s must-haves. I don’t know if I should be proud or embarrassed that I owned 5 out of 6.
12. Hot toddies actually work! I shall have one tonight. (Oh, wait. That whole “dry January” thing I’m doing. Damn.)
13. This is the lotion I use daily and it’s finally back in stock. Hallelujah.
14. Pretty much the best salad ever.
Happy Friday! Hope you guys have a great weekend.