1. First things first, I fear that many aren’t realizing the enormity of the net neutrality vote yesterday. What you see above could be your reality very soon. Do you want to pay to access Facebook, Instagram or my blog? Do you want your internet provider to decide what you can and cannot see? If not, I highly suggest taking a couple minutes out of your day and clicking here. Congress can still overrule the FCC vote, but they won’t if you don’t speak up.
2. These photos are giving me life!
3. Why older women will rule the world.
4. These dudes had me rolling. If you are looking for a laugh, look no further.
5. SUCH a great resource for those with anxious children.
6. OMG. Funny drunk texts. The ones where they actually answer their own texts are classic.
7. People have been asking me about monthly green beauty boxes that don’t break the bank. Ahem, HELLO. So good.
8. Have you read this short story? Many are talking about it and seem to relate. You?
9. Could probiotics protect kids from the downside of antibiotics?
10. When you are too functional to have your mental illness taken seriously.
11. Love this natural apothecary. All orders over $100 will be gifted this gorgeously scented candle.
12. White women, you are really confusing me lately.
13. Is this the year we turned against social media?
14. Good questions to ask before swiping your credit card.
15. This cat crashed quite a scene.
16. Is your cookware safe?
17. Sharing a secret with you. This is our very favorite candle, and guests ask about it every time they visit. (In the scent Cannabis, and no, it doesn’t smell like pot.)
18. Oh, haha. I have felt this way before.
19. What!? Seattle is crawling with carnivores.
20. No, tell me how you REALLY feel about the Williams-Sonoma catalog.
21. YOU GUYS. The white nonsense roundup. This group is amazing!
22. On this week’s podcast, we are diving into the Enneagram Type 2 and talking about self-care during the holidays.
Wishing you happy weekend full of free access to your favorite websites.
Allison CDecember 15, 2017 at 11:32 am
Cat Person is sooooo good. Even though I didn’t date when texts were around, so many moments were crinnge-worthy and familiar. Loved it.
whoorlDecember 15, 2017 at 12:58 pm
I totally agree!!
JeanneDecember 15, 2017 at 9:47 pm
This is the best explanation of net neutrality I’ve seen! Now let’s hope this doesn’t pass. I can’t even believe we’re having to fight this. Unreal.
GabrielaDecember 22, 2017 at 10:37 am
Oh my goodness that candle sounds wonderful. Do you know if it is toxic free? I can’t really find much info on their website.
whoorlDecember 22, 2017 at 11:37 am
Beyond stating a “natural wax blend,” I have no idea!