1. All the holiday magic women create during this time of year? Yeah, it’s killing us.
2. Dear fellow parents of insatiable readers, this is the best gift idea ever.
3. How the Republican tax overhaul would affect you. This is so helpful.
4. Oh hey there, sir! Guess what? No one wants to see your penis!
5. I understand that might be hard for you to process, sir, so here’s a list of things to do at work besides showing your penis to coworkers.
6. My holiday party look is nailed down.
7. I love this calendar. I mean, the design is a little extra, but pay no attention!
8. For my MUN lovers, what a lovely gift to receive when you spend $300! Now might be the time to stock up on your skin favorites.
9. The colors in this palette are sooooo good.
10. Here’s what it looks like when you fry your eye in an eclipse.
11. So now your gluten sensitivity might not be caused by gluten? OMG, if you need me, I’ll be eating a pizza. #cantkeepup
12. Did you notice the elbow on Time “Person of the Year” cover? “She too is a victim of sexual harassment but was there anonymously, she said, as an act of solidarity to represent all those who could not speak out.”
13. Finally, the truth comes out in regards to caramelized onions.
14. Last but certainly not least, I’m all about the holiday gifts on this week’s Selfie episode. Kristen and I dish all of our favorite gift ideas for adults and kids alike!
image credit: Hülya Özdemir
One thought on “Odds and Ends”
MayaDecember 14, 2017 at 7:26 pm
I’ve actually carmelized onions PERFECTLY recently using my rice cooker. 20 minutes OR overnight, if you add a little water at the start. It’s a modern day miracle!