1. Is your news source factual? This is the coolest chart ever.
2. Proud of Faith Hill and Tim McGraw for speaking out.
3. My husband loves this study, but it totally pisses me off. #earlybirdsftw
4. This is a must-read. For women and men alike. (Warning: may be triggering.)
5. Why do some men force women to watch them masturbate? Insightful article.
6. Well, looks like Senator Al Franken can join the ranks of disgusting men. A shame.
7. And in regards to women speaking up, “change is coming. What looks like women talking about their experiences with rape culture is actually a vast area of endarkened human unconsciousness suddenly becoming enlightened into consciousness.” This is an important read.
8. Billionaires desperately need our help, guys! Barf.
9. Wow, this painting just sold for 450 million dollars. Wowza.
10. I posted earlier this week on my Instagram Stories about my favorite diffuser. It’s so pretty in the home. (And my favorite oils are from here.)
11. These baroque-inspired portraits are stunning. So beautiful.
12. What? A 9th planet? SCIENCE.
13. Dear oldest child, you’re not the boss. Ha!
14. Nothing wrong with a little sparkle during the holidays. Imagining this with some high-waisted black trousers.
15. In this week’s Selfie podcast, we talk to Caleb Wilde, a funeral director, about self-care in the face of mortality, and we continue the skincare conversation from the previous week. (That wasn’t an awkward segue, I swear.)
Happy Friday to you! Enjoy the weekend.
image credit: portiaclementine
One thought on “Odds and Ends”
JeanneNovember 18, 2017 at 11:21 pm
Thank you for your voice, Sarah James. Keep going.