1. So important to teach kids how to read news critically, now more than ever.
2. Could it be? I found a clean shampoo and conditioner that I love AND it’s wayyyy cheaper than my usual AND I can buy it at Target/Amazon? PRAISE BE.
3. I really like Jeff Goldblum.
4. I am this woman. Give me all the blankets. #whyisitalwayssocold
5. A hidden space inside the Great Pyramid of Giza? Ooh ooh ooh, what’s IN THERE?!
6. I think we all know someone like this.
7. Truly the most epic cheeseboard ever.
8. Oh, this made me laugh because it’s SO TRUE. PSA: Level 4 men, please stop creeping out the ladies. #putyourshirtbackon
9. Don’t ever say these phrases to introverts. (“Let’s go around and introduce ourselves.” NOOOOOOOOO)
10. It’s my birthday on Monday and this is all I want. In black, please. #itsnothappening #agirlcandream
11. This week’s Selfie podcast covers social media addiction (help), using TV as self-care, and an interview with one of my favorite authors, Cheri Huber. (I now have her phone number and am going to call her at the monastery for life advice. Do monks have Caller ID? Get ready, Cheri!)