1. You guys! My friend Kristen and I launched a podcast this week about self-care, and we made it into iTunes Top 100 on our first day! You can check it out here. #whatthewhat (New episodes every Wednesday.)
2. I love Linda Rodin. Would kill for that hair as I age. (Going gray is one of our topics in next week’s podcast. What say you? Kristen colors and I am letting mine grow in naturally. #embracethegray)
3. “Christian ministry” types are not my cup of tea, but this guy is really speaking to me lately.
5. When is it the proper time for a black man to protest? The Daily Show nails it.
6. Some really cool coincidences. What are the odds?
7. Saudi women still cannot do all of these things. Wow.
8. Looking to get a little more organized in your closet? A great closet-cleansing trick.
9. Loving the newest CoverGirl! Another hair envy situation.
10. Stubborn eyeliner and/or mascara? I’ve been waiting for this all my green beauty-loving life! (Safe for contacts too!)
11. I love Jane Fonda and I love Luvvie, so this was a no-brainer.
12. Do you know an emotional mugger? You know the type…always bringing you down or sabotaging your peace of mind? Here are great tips to defend yourself.
13. This right here is the best thing I’ve seen in awhile. “Do what you want to.”
14. You don’t need to be a “chill girl” if that’s not your vibe. Embrace your true nature, ladies!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
image credit: papery rain