Odds and Ends
1. I tell my kids this all the time, hurt people hurt people. Adults, I’m here to remind you as well…if someone is going out of their way to hurt you, chances are *they* are hurting more than you could ever imagine.
2. I’ve enjoyed much of Louis CK’s comedy, so this is disheartening.
3. Looking into the future for a child with autism. I loved this article.
4. Is Ivanka Trump truly invested in the working women of this country?
5. OMG, these GIFs explain so many things.
7. Le Creuset launched their cookware in my very favorite color EVAH.
8. An all-girl remake of The Lord of the Flies. Laughed and laughed.
9. Sullen teen on your hands? Talk to them about reframing their thoughts.
10. It’s about time Everlane came out with a denim line. Wearing the mid-rise black skinnies right now. (Only $68!)
11. The spaceship responsible for some of the most wonderful images in space is about to die.
12. Have you seen the videos of the former Mexican president trolling Trump?
13. Okay, this article on the disgustingness of kitchen sponges almost threw me over the edge.
14. Fall is upon us, and I can’t wait to break out these boots that I wore all over Europe earlier this year. Perfection, and yes, worth the price tag.
15. Please read the comments on this photo of some very cute police officers. “…as if Florida wasn’t already wet enough” hahahaa
16. This dude told his wife “to get whatever she wanted at Sephora.” Um, big mistake, sir. HUGE.
17. This is hands-down the best Ask Amy response I’ve ever read.
18. I like this skincare approach when transitioning from summer into the cooler months.
19. You guys. This woman has absolutely no psychological control over this. I hope she can find the help she so desperately needs.
20. Best advice on getting back into the swing of exercising. 15 minutes, guys! #babysteps
21. Be sure to check my Instagram account today for a fun giveaway! #awwyeahhhgreenbeauty
image credit: jasmine dowling