1. Drumroll, please! The winner of a fabulous pair of Salt Optics frames is #40, Jenna.
Congratulations, Jenna! You will be rocking some frames very shortly.
2. Last night, I attended the launch of Wendy Bellissimo’s new line of clothing and accessories for children.
I die. The end. (I also stood next to Sharon Osbourne at the bar. AUZAY!)
Wendy is selling her line exclusively on Gilt Baby & Kids, and it started this morning. Click here to see the adorableness. Right now. You won’t be sorry.
3. You guys, I have created the ultimate running playlist. I’m patting myself on the back over here – it’s only taken, oh, about 4 years to do it, but it’s awesome. That post is coming next week.
4. I posted this photo on Instagram last week and got lots of inquiries about this blouse.
I got it from (duh) J. Crew, and it just so happens be on sale + an additional 30% off. You’re welcome.
5. I want to do a summer makeup tutorial for you all. After many fruitless attempts, I think I’ve perfected a natural, dewy look! (It’s the look I’m wearing in the above photo.) That’s coming soon as well.
6. The second episode of The Sarah James Show is live. This one makes me laugh because I pretty much forced my guest to put her hair in a top knot in front of the camera sight unseen. She totally did it on the first try, and for that she is a rock star. This episode talks about my favorite hair products for getting out the door quickly, masking dirty hair, tips for hair while working out, and fun accessories to spice up your look.
7. Is eyeliner not your friend? I did an Eyeliner 101 piece for Beauty and the Beat, and it spotlights the 6 most commonly used eyeliners, as well as my favorite YouTube tutorials on how to apply all of them. Sayonara, raccoon eyes!
8. I am still eating the chocolate sheet cake. How do I stop? I’m thinking of pulling a Miranda and dumping it in the trash while covering it in dish soap. Please tell me to cease and desist.