1. What does your state’s name literally mean?
2. 3rd row, 3rd across. Need this bag for fall.
3. The best explanation of the difference between racism, discrimination, and bigotry.
4. Happily-ever-after doesn’t exist. Realism in relationships…I really enjoyed this piece. (I also want to employ their siesta idea.)
5. I know you’ve seen 1,000 things about it, but how to safely watch the eclipse.
6. Taylor Swift killed it this week.
7. He’s #1 on my list. Who’s yours? #teamedward
8. Is America finally over midcentury modernism?
9. The unfortunate truth about being in a relationship with someone who supports Donald Trump.
10. Our yard is full of succulents. Here’s how to make them multiply.
11. Do you know what kind of hate groups are in your community?
12. Menstruation orientation. “Vaginas be communicating”…OMG I laughed so hard.
13. Finally, we should always listen to Tina Fey. Always.
Happy weekend to you all! Life is currently insane over here. Buying a house, selling a house, school starts Monday, a million meetings…man, when it rains, it pours. I’m so very grateful, though.
image credit: ashley goldberg
ChristinaAugust 18, 2017 at 11:36 am
#sheetcaking it’s a thing ??
ChristinaAugust 18, 2017 at 11:37 am
Those question marks are supposed to be emojis. Lol
Maria C. PenceAugust 18, 2017 at 1:59 pm
I’m buying and selling a home too this month…I totally feel you! It’s a rollercoaster.
Should I be concerned I bought a mid-century home? LOL. Built in 1960. I was pretty excited about it…my husband and I currently live in a subdivision neighborhood cookie cutter house built in the 90’s. I was so happy to find an older home with more character.
As always…no relation to the VP.
JeanneAugust 18, 2017 at 11:20 pm
Your last sentence made me laugh.
EllenAugust 18, 2017 at 3:04 pm
The menstruation orientation video is hilarious! I was laughing out loud