Odds and Ends
1. Um, this couple survives on the “universe’s energy” opposed to food. Okie dokie.
2. How common is your birthday? Fun infographic.
3. OMG GAME CHANGER. I’m a fan of no-show socks with my kicks, yet they ALWAYS SLIDE DOWN MY HEEL. No longer, my friends! These socks are the best thing ever and YES I AM THIS EXCITED ABOUT SOCKS. Get 25% off your first purchase here!
4. How to look smart. You know you want to know how.
5. What to make of Philando Castile’s death one year later. If you have 20 minutes, I highly recommend listening to this podcast.
6. Guys. Have you seen Amazon Prime’s new perk? You can order three items of clothing without any payment upfront. Just send back what you don’t want and then they’ll charge you for the rest. Pretty cool.
7. Even though my skin doesn’t tend to be blemish-prone, I definitely experience congestion in the summer months. Been using this mask twice a week, and my skin has had no issues at all! (Bonus – the green color is the best.)
8. Speaking of favorites, I posted my 2017 Best of Best Green Beauty Guide earlier this week.
9. Can’t put this book down. Part fictional love story, part philosophical interludes about love.
10. This post is so true and so wonderful. Changing our perspective from inward to outward is key.
11. You guys, WTF is this. I can’t turn away.
12. Audrey Tatou. She is a goddess to me, and I want to see this exhibit!
13. Three words for you. SO EFFING RAD.
Happy Friday to you all! We are headed to Colorado today, and I can’t wait to get out of this horribly hot weather and chill in the mountains for a bit.
image credit: emma fineman