Hey! I’ve been a little MIA…it seems I had to make a few stops in LA, Palm Springs, Washington DC, Dallas, and Kansas City over the past month or so. Never fear, Odds and Ends are here!
1. Wow. I totally rocked some of these shoes! #unfortunate
2. Work from home? Maybe you can relate. Hilarious.
3. I’m spending a week in London and Paris in March and am determined to pack a carry on only. This has been so helpful.
4. Did you see this? Another solar system? Alien life? SO AMAZING.
5. Why facts don’t change our minds. Such a good read.
6. Natalie is a gem. Love this post on what she’s reading with her young girls.
7. Am I pragnent/pragnent/pegnate? OMG, I couldn’t help myself. I laughed so hard at this one. Turn up the volume.
10. Pope Francis says it’s better to be an atheist than a bad Christian. Food for thought.
11. Tigers vs. Drone. Who do you think won?
12. Something about the eyes. The gateway to the soul.
Happy weekend to you!
image credit: caroline cohenour