Hey! I’ve been a little MIA…it seems I had to make a few stops in LA, Palm Springs, Washington DC, Dallas, and Kansas City over the past month or so. Never fear, Odds and Ends are here!
1. Wow. I totally rocked some of these shoes! #unfortunate
2. Work from home? Maybe you can relate. Hilarious.
3. I’m spending a week in London and Paris in March and am determined to pack a carry on only. This has been so helpful.
4. Did you see this? Another solar system? Alien life? SO AMAZING.
5. Why facts don’t change our minds. Such a good read.
6. Natalie is a gem. Love this post on what she’s reading with her young girls.
7. Am I pragnent/pragnent/pegnate? OMG, I couldn’t help myself. I laughed so hard at this one. Turn up the volume.
8. Are you extra feminist when drunk?
9. We now have four Amazon Echo Dots in our house. Here are some good hacks that might push you over the edge if you are considering pulling the trigger.
10. Pope Francis says it’s better to be an atheist than a bad Christian. Food for thought.
11. Tigers vs. Drone. Who do you think won?
12. Something about the eyes. The gateway to the soul.
Happy weekend to you!
image credit: caroline cohenour
Jessie BuckmasterFebruary 24, 2017 at 9:56 am
I am SO extra feminist when I’m drunk – my husband and friends all know to give me space when I start going off. I may have alienated half of a bridal party at a bachelorette weekend (there were some conservative gals there…but made a couple BFFs in the process).
Also Pope Francis makes me so proud of my Catholic roots.
whoorlFebruary 24, 2017 at 5:44 pm
We should hang out together. ;)
MegFebruary 24, 2017 at 10:17 am
Jenna Wortham of the New York Times gave pretty good rundown of Alexa & Amazon’s other voice products on the NYTimes Still Processing podcast – I can’t get over the creepiness of them (always listening)/privacy, and her thoughts were interesting. The whole podcast is great! The two coolest people in any room. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/podcasts/our-existential-climate-fears.html
Sarah AFebruary 24, 2017 at 3:36 pm
Re: the tiger video
Natalie BodenhamerFebruary 25, 2017 at 11:28 am
Well, the gem feeling is totally mutual. Thank you friend.
Drunk feminist… reminds me of what’s his name in what’s that bar in Alexandria. Oh Sean, that’s it! He didn’t know what was coming.