1. The Amazon Echo takes precedence this Friday. Do you have one? Do you love it? What about the Echo Dot? Do I need to ask for one for Christmas? I am so intrigued. (Also, what about the Instapot, people?)
2. The Kirby Jenner Instagram account makes me laugh so hard.
3. This lady needs to meditate. Or maybe medicate.
4. In case you missed it, I posted our home tour yesterday.
5. I really should do some sort of gift guide, but for my fellow green beauty lovers, a gift subscription to Beauty Heroes or Petit Vour is tops in my book. I’m always giddy the day they arrive in the mail.
6. Need soothing? These weirdly satisfying baking videos might do the trick.
7. Bowls of goodness. I want to eat these every night of my life.
8. A bright spot resulting from Trump’s election. How wonderful.
9. How to dress ethically for a holiday party. Really love some of these brands. (My personal favorite as of late is Amour Vert. Have purchased many items and they are all sublime.)
10. Dad jokes are the best.
11. I will be attending the Women’s March on Washington this January. Meet the activists leading the charge.
Happy Friday to you all! We’re all about Christmas this weekend – getting our tree and house decorated. Love this time of year.
image credit: the earth’s gems
reneeDecember 2, 2016 at 9:41 am
Happy Friday! Very interested in dressing more ethically in the new year. Wondering if you have any tips on caring for some of the items, such as silk, which require dry cleaning and can tend to be environmentally unfriendly. Any advice?
SarahDecember 2, 2016 at 10:56 am
Love the instant pot, it’s a rice cooker, slow cooker, pressure cooker and more. In less than 30 minutes it can cook a whole chicken or pork tenderloin. I’ve made crockpot meals in 2 hours which normally would take 6 hours in the crockpot.
ChristinaDecember 2, 2016 at 1:51 pm
Another yes for the Instant Pot! Love mine. White rice in 8 minutes, pork roast in under 45, acorn squash in 5 minutes, hard “boiled” eggs in 5-7 minutes. I use mine almost every day!
JeanneDecember 2, 2016 at 9:48 pm
I can’t wait to hear your Washington report. You go grrrl!