1. Is it really that hard, being a First World woman? Is it really so tough to have the career and the spouse and the pets and the herb garden and the core strengthening and the oh-I-just-woke-up-like-this makeup and the face injections and the Uber driver who might possibly be a rapist? Is it so hard to work ten hours for your rightful 77% of a salary, walk home past a drunk who invites you to suck his cock, and turn on the TV to hear the men who run this country talk about protecting you from abortion regret by forcing you to grow children inside your body? I highly, highly recommend reading this when you get the chance.
2. Many of us know our Myers-Briggs type, but do you know how your type reacts to stress?
3. A makeup artist + Snapchat filters = Awesome
4. You know I’m all for unique looks, but these pants? No. Just no.
5. Hey! Are you a Sara(h) too? You probably have experienced a few of these in your life.
6. I can’t deal with school drop off and pick up. WHAT THE PROBLEM, PEOPLE? YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.
7. A dress is left in the ocean for 2 years. Look at the gorgeous transformation. Wow!
9. Local OKC friends and those traveling this way…a great restaurant guide. (Although where is Cafe Kacao on this list? Best brunch/lunch in town.)
10. McMansion hell. Cry-laughed through the entire post.
11. Never stop learning. I just love this image.
Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you have a restful weekend.
image credit: richard diebenkorn