1. Is it really that hard, being a First World woman? Is it really so tough to have the career and the spouse and the pets and the herb garden and the core strengthening and the oh-I-just-woke-up-like-this makeup and the face injections and the Uber driver who might possibly be a rapist? Is it so hard to work ten hours for your rightful 77% of a salary, walk home past a drunk who invites you to suck his cock, and turn on the TV to hear the men who run this country talk about protecting you from abortion regret by forcing you to grow children inside your body? I highly, highly recommend reading this when you get the chance.
2. Many of us know our Myers-Briggs type, but do you know how your type reacts to stress?
3. A makeup artist + Snapchat filters = Awesome
4. You know I’m all for unique looks, but these pants? No. Just no.
5. Hey! Are you a Sara(h) too? You probably have experienced a few of these in your life.
6. I can’t deal with school drop off and pick up. WHAT THE PROBLEM, PEOPLE? YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.
7. A dress is left in the ocean for 2 years. Look at the gorgeous transformation. Wow!
8. Ridiculously cute baby napping while dressed up alert.
9. Local OKC friends and those traveling this way…a great restaurant guide. (Although where is Cafe Kacao on this list? Best brunch/lunch in town.)
10. McMansion hell. Cry-laughed through the entire post.
11. Never stop learning. I just love this image.
Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you have a restful weekend.
image credit: richard diebenkorn
Sarah KAugust 26, 2016 at 9:31 am
Oh, the Sarah thing…that’s my whole life right there! And the reason I obsessively searched social security statistics before naming each of my children. :)
Sarah H.August 26, 2016 at 9:58 am
The Sarah thing is SUCH A THING. Especially when you’re named Sarah and you’re married to someone named Sarah. I cannot even make this up. Oh, and your birthdays are in the same month and the same year. For approximately the rest of my life, we will be referred to as simply “The Sarahs,” and on rare occasions, we’ve been dubbed, “The Squarahs.” I wouldn’t have it any other way :D
whoorlAugust 26, 2016 at 11:34 am
Ha! That is amazing!
Jen BlountAugust 26, 2016 at 3:47 pm
Your Odds and Ends posts are one of my very favorite things about Friday. Please don’t ever stop them!
whoorlAugust 28, 2016 at 5:43 pm
Thank you, Jen!