It’s been a bit quiet over here because I’ve been in California for the past two weeks, but I’m heading back to Oklahoma this evening with a ton of fun memories. One of which was spending time in the Infinity Mirrored Room by Yayoi Kasuma at The Broad Museum in downtown LA yesterday. Unbelievable, you guys. Such an experience. I highly recommend checking out The Broad if you are in the area.
1. Students, put your laptops away. It seems taking notes by hand is the better for memory retention.
2. A couple gives up texting each other for a month, and this is what happened.
3. The Minecraft Generation. I’ve definitely got one in my household.
4. Working at Sephora isn’t a piece of cake, it seems. Wow.
5. I had a chance to do this at Mom 2.0 Summit last week, but missed the sign up. I AM SO BUMMED.
6. Almost my entire life, I’ve consumed nothing but water during the day. Until La Croix came along…and people, I’m an addict. Might need to take it to the next level with these cocktail recipes.
7. A spot-on lifestyle blogger post. Hilarious.
8. Did you see Adam Levine perform Purple Rain? Who knew he had those guitar chops?
9. The ballerinas of Cuba. Breathtaking photos.
10. I have found the perfect comfortable cotton nightie. I have in all 4 colors, ane they are perfect for wearing post-shower when getting ready or to bed. (I don’t even mind the whole leg touching thing. What has come over me?)
Happy Friday to all of you. I am SO READY to get back to my own bed. Oh, and Happy Mother’s Day too!