1. We had such a fun weekend in Mammoth – plenty of snow, temps in the 50s…we couldn’t have asked for more. (We even got a family self portrait on the gondola. Miraculous, I say!) I’m sorting through the photos this weekend, and hope to have a post up Monday.
2. This week’s Beauty and the Beat column is taking a step back from cosmetics and focusing on the true ways to get glowing skin. (Which involves a photo of me at 5:50 a.m., 39 seconds after I woke up. Hot.)
3. This is EXACTLY why I am in the process of bikini laser hair removal right now – no more awkward (and painful) Brazilian waxes. Allison’s hilarious recount reminds me that I made the right decision.
4. I’m on my fourth year of using the Relish meal planning service, but sometimes I want even more simplification for weeknight dinners. Asha’s weekly plan hits the nail on the head. (Three words for you – ROTISSERIE CHICKEN CLUB. Awwww yeahhhhh.)
5. I’m clearly hormonal because these photos of little birds almost had me in tears. What? National Geographic sent me this book about a year ago, and I think it’s finally time to bust it out with the kiddos. Do you bird watch? Can you envision ME bird-watching?
6. Speaking of birds, one of my very favorite bloggers in the world, Miss James of Bleubird, has a series called Bird Food, in which she photographs her little one’s meals. If you find yourself needing a little toddler food inspiration, you must check out her posts. (Plus, little Birdie is about the most adorable toddler ever. I think she and Whoorlita would be fast friends.)
7. Did you see Shutterbean’s new web design? I don’t know how it’s even possible to love Tracy and her website more, but I do.
Happy weekend, everyone!