Odds and Ends
1. These transcribed love letters from 70 years ago are so lovely.
2. Women over 40 be like. Ha!
3. “Currently helping my son search for his chocolate that I ate last night.” These parenting tweets are pretty good.
4. Holy hilarity – Melissa McCarthy kills it lip syncing. (Just skip to the last song if you are short on time.)
5. Kids who sold out their parents. The first drawing might hit home with some of you.
6. What overthinking looks like. Hahaaaa.
7. Classic childhood books with slight tweaks to the titles. I truly laughed out loud several times.
8. Adult coloring books are causing a colored pencil shortage. I think I probably contributed to that.
9. This maxi dress is fabulous. I’ve seen it in person, and it’s such a great deal! (And the colors!)
10. Did you know about the other hidden message inbox on Facebook? Whoah, there are a lot.
11. What happens to your body when you stop using conventional beauty products. Yep.
Happy weekend to all of you!
image credit: ruth shively