Odd and Ends
1. If reports surface that La Croix is bad for you, I’m dead. Feeling this.
2. Colin Kaepernick has decided not to kneel after reading your aunt’s Facebook post. Heh.
3. Have you heard of Astro Poets? So cool.
4. Tilting. I’m totally into this. A future podcast topic, methinks.
5. Speaking of podcasts, we took a diversion from our originally-recorded 3rd episode to talk about self-care in the face of tragedy. Very needed this week.
6. I don’t know how I landed two advanced readers (Maybe taking them to the library every week for the entirety of their young childhood?), but this is a great resource for those of you with younger kiddos that are reading beyond their age.
7. Oh. Remember the black boots I traipsed around Europe in last year? The best boots in the world? 25% off right now. PRIVATE25 is the code. DO IT. #enabling
8. Entirely by accident, but Dustin and I are almost at this point.
9. Things harder to obtain than guns. Geez.
10. Holy moly. Every single cognitive bias in a single infographic.
11. Emotional labor is the unpaid job men still don’t understand. Preach.
12. I. Cannot. Stop. Laughing. At. This.
Wishing you a happy weekend, friends.
image credit: patrick baty