2. Retro hairstyles – I’ve always had a soft spot for 40’s and 50’s hairstyles, and I’ve recently become obsessed with YouTube how-to videos. This gal is awesome, and I just now realized that a very brief segment of her video was shown on my Nightline segment.
4. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate – I’ve only had one of these, but it damn sure changed my life.
5. Ashley G’s Beard illustrations – I want to create a room where one wall is covered entirely in these beard illustrations. I dig a man with a good beard.
6. J Brand black cigarette jeans – My #1 clothing staple this fall.
7. Twilight movie – I’m not embarrassed to admit that my tickets have already been purchased. (Picture it now…Whoorl and 120,000 14-year-olds.)
9. Super Hopeless Romance – Although fiction, this blog has sucked me into Cordy’s vortex. GET IT TOGETHER, SETH.
10. Relish Meal Planning System – This is beyond incredibly awesome. I love to cook, but have trouble planning my weekly menus ahead of time. This system lets me choose my weekly dinners, creates a grocery list (down to specific aisles) and takes all guesswork out of the planning process. The yummy recipes are just the icing on the cake. (This week’s menu includes dishes such as Buttermilk Unfried Chicken, Huevos Rancheros, Porcini Mushroom and Walnut Penne…)
11. Backyardigans Super Spy episode featuring Cyndi Lauper – Wito is obsessed with the Backyardigans. I am obsessed with the episodes that feature my favorite 80’s musicians.
12. This video of Andrew Bird – Sorry Tom, Andrew is still my main man.
13. The Blue-Green crayon – Best color ever.
Your turn. Who/what are your current crushes?