1. Put the salad croutons in the refrigerator and the opened salad dressing in the pantry.
2. Filled a sippy cup per Wito’s request, but handed him a pack of swim diapers instead. The sippy cup could be anywhere at this point.
3. Received an email requesting my Brita FFG post that was due LAST MONDAY.
4. Spent 2,718 wasted breaths on a beach ball that I wasn’t depressing properly while blowing up, thus NO AIR WAS GOING INTO THE BALL.
Am I the only one experiencing massive brain fartage today?
Heather B.June 24, 2009 at 1:56 pm
1) This morning I couldn’t find my key or my cell phone so I left without both and without knowing how I’d get back into my apartment.
2) Getting ready for work I found the key in a bag from a photo store.
3) I answered my phone and then promptly lost it in a pile of laundry but had no clue where it was so I had to tear apart my room to find it.
4) After finding said phone and goiong up and down the stairs of my building to find it I was all happy then left my apartment. WITHOUT MY BAG. But at least I had a key.
Heather B.’s last blog post..“We are all from the Cosby Show”
cartoongoddessJune 24, 2009 at 2:41 pm
“Am I the only one experiencing massive brain fartage today?”
No, you certainly are not.
I can’t remember what I’m doing from one minute to the next, even with detailed lists. It’s BAD today.
CrystalJune 24, 2009 at 2:59 pm
Brain farts are a part of my normal everyday. I probably wouldn’t even know how to function if my head was on straight.
.-= Crystal´s last blog ..On a Positive Note =-.
sizzleJune 24, 2009 at 3:33 pm
I’m having a day.
Meaning, I want to punch everyone in the face.
JessicaJune 24, 2009 at 3:48 pm
I got lost in Brooklyn today. I live here.
natalieJune 24, 2009 at 7:23 pm
Couldn’t find my car today. Looked for 15 minutes. THEN remembered I’m driving a rental, as my car is in the shop. Then couldn’t remember what the rental looked like.
KaleighaJune 24, 2009 at 10:44 pm
I start talking and then can’t remember what I was saying. Makes me sound REAL smart…
MarisaJune 25, 2009 at 3:54 pm
RachelJune 25, 2009 at 10:06 pm
Oh, my goodness.
Yesterday morning I got up and found a hunk of parmesan cheese in a ziploc bag in my kitchen cabinet, right next to the cheese grater.
Let’s see. I remember having Parmesan cheese on my…oh, yes, previous day’s lunch! I’m not even going to tell you how many times I opened said cabinet and wondered, vaguely, why there was some random ziploc bag in there, but didn’t remove it or notice the cheese.
JennieJune 27, 2009 at 12:10 pm
Like Marisa, I must confess, upon reading this post, my first thought was…….pregnancy brain.