Holiday Gifts for the Beauty Lover
Um, Christmas is in less than two weeks. (WHUT.) If you’re like me and scrambling for last-minute gifts for friends or loved ones. (or, hey, just need to treat yourself for effectively dealing with all of the holiday stress…), might I suggest these lovely items from Petit Vour?
Yep! Not only does Petit Vour have a fabulous monthly green beauty box, but a fantastic green beauty shop.
Here are some of my favorites – all under 35 bucks! (Okay, except for the last candle, but it’s worth every penny, friends.) Enjoy!
1. Lily Lolo Eye Palette – This is my most-used eye palette. Love the shades and the wearability.
2. Apoterra Tulsi Try-Me Set – Love love love the scent of these products!
3. Jardin de Paris Memoir Notebook – So lovely. Needs to be on a bedside table or in a purse.
4. Habit Nail Polish – Great nail polishes – I’m partial to Camp, Deep Sea, Santa Sangre, and Hussy.
5. French Girl Organics Sea Soak – Oh, this scent is divine. Rose and Ylang Ylang…perfect for a long evening soak.
6. Little River Sock Mill Color Block Knee High Socks – How cute are these? Love the colors!
7. Gressa Lip Boost – These lip boosts hydrate and stay on the lips for a long, long time. I love Radiant and Bare.
8. Moon Juice Brain Dust – Time to get on the Moon Juice train. I personally have the Brain Dust and Beauty Dust, and love to put them in smoothies.
9. Fitglow Beauty Pressed Blush, – Joy is my favorite shade for that flushed wintry cheek look.
10. Lite + Cycle Vetiver Candle – If you love Vetiver, run don’t walk! Smells amazing.