Listen up, my fine friends!
There comes a time in this relationship we have, you and me, when I must go from “here’s a great deal, you should check it out if you are interested” to “BUY THIS NOW.”
That time has come. *cue trumpet fanfare*
Today, in celebration of their 5th anniversary, Beauty Heroes just announced their 5 for 5 Beauty Discovery. In this box are 5 past “hero” products that not only are personal favorites of founder Jeannie Jarnot, but consistent best sellers from the Beauty Heroes shop. The total value of this package is $256.
What I love most about this discovery is that you could base your entire green beauty skincare routine off these products. The only thing missing is a facial cleanser, but you are totally covered on facial serums, a cream, a mask, and an eye serum. Can you imagine purchasing your entire luxury skincare routine for $58.95? (Or even less if you want to sign up for more than one month?!)
Okay, deep breath, Sarah. Let’s take a good look at these products.
1. Laurel Sun Serum – The “most nutrient-dense serum” Jeannie has ever tried, this high-potency serum is loaded with plant-based ingredients that make skin look repaired and youthful with a bright appearance. This concentrated sun damage repair elixir is made by hand in ultra-small batches and features a luxurious cocktail of raw, organic, locally sourced ingredients including rosehip, red clover, bilberry, cranberry, red raspberry seed oils, and Laurel’s own biodynamic ‘house blend’.
This is the perfect serum for Fall when your skin has just experienced the ravages of everything summer throws at it. So great for brightening and hyperpigmentation.
2. Honua Aloha Youth Serum – This is Jeannie’s every-single-day morning serum/moisturizer. A luminous serum made with a select blend of Hawaiian botanicals, it’s designed to hydrate, smooth, brighten and tighten; this carefully curated blend will boost skin’s immunity by providing the nutrients needed for a youthful glow. Especially love how the ingredient Olena calms redness and reduces scarring as it brightens with powerful anti-inflammatory properties as well as the Noni heals and restores skin cells with potent anti-aging antioxidants, Vitamin C & Selenium.
3. Josh Rosebrook Cacao Antioxidant Mask – I don’t know one beauty blogger who isn’t obsessed with this mask. It is SO GOOD. It detoxifies, brightens, stimulates, and calms skin. (Yes, it actually stimulates and calms concomitantly. My face gets all rosy from the increased blood flow to the surface, but doesn’t react in a negative way at all.) Rich cacao antioxidants help slow skin cell decline and assist in collagen production to increase elasticity and luminosity. Cacao effectively stimulates and triggers circulation which assists in nutrient delivery, and supports the skin’s natural healing ability. Bonus, it smells heavenly. I honestly just want to eat it.
4. Ayuna Cream II – The gold standard of moisturizers. Ayuna’s Natural Rejuvenating Treatment Cream II – Rich is a scientifically advanced, botanical formula that boasts an array of high-performance natural ingredients. Phyto-peptides and plasmas, rich in botanical cell factors from green carrot, Arabian cotton, pomegranate and Phyto-peptidic fractions from turmeric root and centella, help skin maintain a feeling of regeneration. While rich in nutrients, its light application makes skin feel soft and moisturized, while leaving behind a supple, revitalized appearance.
In other words, this is night cream on luxury steroids. This is a staple in many beauty bloggers’ beauty cabinets.
5. Lilfox Kalahari Eye Serum – I LOVE THIS STUFF. Talk about erasing fine lines around the eyes, folks! This powerful active botanical formula revitalizes the undereye area, visibly brightens dark circles, tones underneath the eyes, and hydrates while softening fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin A and E refresh tired eyes while tightening the skin under and around eyes. It’s in a glass rollerball that glides smoothly across the eye area and is so plump and nourishing. When used daily, customers see improvements in overall texture and appearance within the first week of use into 6 weeks of constant daily application.
So, yes. All of these products are available to you for under $60. It’s plum crazy if you ask me, and I want you all to get in on the action before it’s gone! You can check out all the details here.
Happy Sunday and happy skincare!