Odds and Ends
1. I found leggings that feel exactly like Lululemon Aligns but are 1/3 of the price. #iamsuperpickyaboutleggings
2. Canada had a mass shooting. Canada banned assault rifles two weeks later. It’s NOT THAT HARD, America.
3. This chart seems about right, yes?
4. Are you watching Normal People on Hulu? SO GOOD.
5. Open-air schools. I’m down with it…not sure Oklahoma has the best climate for that…
6. Silly walks. Cute idea.
7. A wrote a massive post on my favorite bronzers here.
8. Have you seen Rodrigo y Gabriela live? I did last year and they were incredible. Love this Tiny Desk (home) concert.
9. SO excited to watch this Masterclass on home gardening.
10. Dr. Seuss + Rap? Sign me up.
11. That relentless brain fog you might be experiencing through this pandemic is called allostatic load.
12. Okay – this is hilarious. Love Ellen. #thosedamnpeckers
Happy Friday! We are spending this warm weekend at our pool. I feel like we will be getting a lot of use out of it this summer.
image credit: megan monismith