Odds and Ends
2. I knew I was a female character in a work of historical fiction. KNEW IT.
3. Need help cleaning out your inbox? This is a great way to go about it.
4. Why isn’t anyone studying perimenopause? Oh right…because we are women.
5. What happens to student behavior when schools prioritize art.
6. This is what you need to do. Buy this and then receive 6 fantastic products for free, through Sunday. #newyearnewskin
7. Did I already post the top 50 NYT recipes from 2019? Too lazy to look. Related: the best thing I did for myself in 2019 was purchase a digital New York Times membership. This link will get you a $1/month membership for a year.
8. We killed the old internet, didn’t we? What a walk down memory lane.
9. Make women great again. OMG THIS CANNOT BE TRUE.
10. Sigma makes incredible cruelty-free, vegan brushes and this set is such a steal! It’s pretty much all you need.
11. Walking truly is the best exercise for you. #butwhysoboringtho
Happy Friday! Our holiday break is winding down and I’m super ready to kick it into high gear next week.
image credit: anika starmer