Odds and Ends
1. Advice from a nearly 90-year-old on how to be happy. Loved this article.
2. Fresh Beat Band…where are they now? Come on, you know you want to know.
3. Hey, no one cares about your travels. Laughed and laughed.
4. Cute raffia clutch alert! That is so mine.
5. I want to live in Elizabeth Warren’s America.
6. I don’t wear shorts EVER, so these casual pants are perfect for summer.
7. Childhood pen pals reconnect after 30 years. Love.
8. High heels throughout the years. Can you imagine wearing the pair from the 1500s?!
9. There’s a new lipstick on my horizon. Which is your favorite shade?
10. Let’s hear it for the average child! This is SUCH a great article.
11. OMG, there are now honeymoon photographers. Say what?!
12. Um, you might be stressing out your dog. Say it isn’t so!
13. It’s a double-decker Odds and Ends week! Did you see the one I posted on Monday?
14. Rainwater collecting installation. So pretty.
Happy Friday! I’m off to Dallas for the weekend. Super excited.
image credit: makers movement