Odds and Ends
1. I probably will be having this conversation with one of my children within the next decade.
2. Congratulations to the first African American to shoot the cover of Vogue. (Um, also, really? It’s 2018.)
3. Ohhhh, so it was the QUEEN who kept Trump waiting. I see.
4. Have you all watched the Hannah Gadbsy special Nanette on Netflix? So timely and poignant and everyone should watch it.
5. We outfitted all three of our bedrooms in Brooklinen. So in love, have you tried them?
6. Love this new concept store by Goodwill.
7. The fires in California are on my mind so much right now. UGH.
8. What a fantastic children’s book!
9. I am OBSESSED with these balms. #3, #6, #9…you guys, this is the easiest way to create a gorgeous luminous glow in like, 5 seconds.
10. OMG THIS IS ME. #cantstopwontstop #enneagram #everyfuckingconversation
Happy Friday! Hope you all have a spectacular weekend.
image credit: susan driscoll