Odds and Ends
1. Haha, competitive meditators.
2. Just bought this book and am looking forward to diving in. (Consequently, just found out I have a fair amount of food sensitivities.)
3. Best mist sunscreen ever. (Wasn’t fond of the original sunscreen formula but this one is bomb.)
4. Have you donated to this organization yet? Watching the tally skyrocket is about the only thing that’s made me smile this week. This article did not, however, but I think it’s a crucial read. (Also, did you see Time’s newest cover?)
5. When the White House can’t be believed. Ugh ugh ugh.
6. Made a lot of updates on my Currently Using page because Lord knows I’m always switching it up.
7. Man, Dorothy Dix hates EVERYTHING. Haha, I like this lady.
8. 8 tools to block out online distractions. Great info.
9. The “glamorous grandmas” of Instagram. I am obsessed with these ladies.
10. I love learning about crystals.
11. This is a ridiculously good deal on one of my favorite green haircare brands. (50% OFF HELLO)
12. On this week’s Selfie podcast, Kristen and I talk about our favorite books and SHOCKER, I pretty much only read non-fiction.
Happy first weekend of summer to you!
image credit: logan ledford