Odds and Ends
1. Oh goodness, this road trip made me misty. A man and his dog.
3. How society teaches kids that women are liars. A great read, and very timely.
4. 9 Non-Threatening Leadership Strategies For Women. Please tell me this a joke. This is a joke, right? #awkwardlaugh
5. I have no idea what this is about, but I laughed so hard. Add a dolphin, please.
6. This Would You Rather game is pretty tough.
7. Who can lend me 632 bones for this gorgeous jacket? COME ON, FOLKS. It’s marked down from $945! #megaeyeroll
8. For those of you who spend time on I-35, you will love this.
9. OMG. Honey + Sriracha + Bacon? YAAAAAAAAAAS.
10. Finally, if you have been around here for a bit, you know I don’t get too political on this blog. However, lately, I’ve had a few conversations with peers who are super apathetic about this election. They don’t want Trump (for obvious reasons), but they “don’t really like Hillary.” Hmmm. When I probe as to why they don’t, it’s always the same…they don’t really know. Well, folks, this right here is a super informative spreadsheet entitled, “So You Want To Like Hillary, But You Don’t Know Where To Start.” I highly recommend giving this a look before committing to sit out this election because you “just don’t know.” As President Obama said Wednesday night during his DNC speech, “don’t boo, vote.” Fist bumps all around.
Happy weekend! I can’t believe this summer is almost over. Yikes.