Odds and Ends
1. Wednesday’s post prompted some conversation at my Facebook page, and one of the funniest clips was posted in the comments. Since I’m a firm believer in occasionally laughing at your struggles, this video hit the nail on the head. Must watch, anxiety friends! (As well as coconut oil buffs.)
3. 15 things every woman should do by 40. I think I’ve done the majority.
4. A great post on the great things that can transpire from waking up just a little earlier.
5. What makes a deeply good person?
6. This is parenting in a nutshell. Hilarious.
7. I’ve always been a fan of Alice’s writing, and this recent post on getting back into the swing of regular exercise made me laugh so hard. And speaking of exercise, since I haven’t broken a sweat in, oh, about 2 years, I decided to join a gym and get myself in gear this past week. Yesterday, I did the elliptical for about 35 minutes – nothing insanely strenuous, but the heart was pumping. You guys, I felt great all day until it was time for bed, when I suddenly felt like I was hit by a Mack truck. Is this what happens when you start working out after a (very) prolonged break? Or is this a 40+ thing? Because YOWZA, PEOPLE.
8. I’ve sung the praises of Fabletics on my Facebook page many times, but have you guys tried it yet? I’m in love with the Salar leggings and capris, and find myself choosing them over my Lululemon and Athleta leggings when I’m donning my workout gear. You should definitely check them out.
9. I could eat this every day of my life. Crunchy salad lovers UNITE.
image credit: max wanger