Sally Beauty Giveaway Winner + A Beauty Consultation
This post is sponsored by Sally Beauty. Thanks for supporting this site!
Congratulations to Kristiina, who won the Sally Beauty $45 gift card. Cue fanfare!
Part of the giveaway was a beauty consultation of sorts, and I must admit, it made me a bit nostalgic for the good ol’ Hair Thursday days. Kristiina, feel free to take my advice or spend your gift card on whatever you please! Let’s get crackin’…
1.Palladio Baked Eye Shadow in Bronze – While poking around on Kristiina’s blog and social media, I noticed she has really lovely blue eyes. There really isn’t a better way to make blue eyes pop than bronze eye shadow. I think this one would be perfect, and it looks to be a great inexpensive dupe for Urban Decay’s Half-Baked shadow.
2. OPI Polish in Sweetheart – A perfect, sheer pink. It’s my go-to color.
3. Vintage Glam Texturizing Powder – I love Kristiina’s hair style, and this powder would be perfect on days when she wants a little lift at the crown.
4. Super Juicies Sheer Gloss – I am obsessed with these glosses. My favorite picks for Kristiina are Peach, Creamy Pink (tastes like frosting!), and Berry.
5. Real Colors Blush in Peachy Keen – A peachy-pink blush is perfect for Kristiina’s complexion. Pair with a bronzer during the summer or when you’re looking for a bit more color in the cooler months.
6. Miracle 7 Finishing Spray – This is a great hair spray – gives a nice all-day hold, but is not stiff at all. Hair needs to move, people!
Some of these products might just work for you too…don’t forget that all orders over $45 at Sally Beauty come with a free tote bag!