Odds and Ends
1. How true is that illustration? I’m pretty much in the boat right now. Gah. photo credit: Doghouse Diaries
2. Simon Beck man walks around in the snow all day to create these gorgeous designs.
4. I’m all about coconut oil. Here are 7 great uses.
5. The tragedy of first position. Absolutely hilarious.
6. An easy way to plan your overall style.
7. Once again, lots of tears.
8. This is a great read, and something I’m thinking about a lot right now. (You know, when I’m not checking my iPhone at a stoplight.)
Counting the minutes until my kids’ holiday programs today – Wita has been unnaturally tight-lipped about her performance, and we narrowly escaped a holiday outfit disaster with Wito last night. Because OF COURSE it’s natural to assume your son will still fit into his holiday oxford shirt from two years ago. (Um, yeah, we spent some time at the mall last night. Along with the rest of America.) Then it’s time to pack for our trip to Oklahoma on Sunday for the holidays. I’ll be taking it easy next week, so I wish you a very happy holiday!