Odds and Ends
1. I recently sipped (guzzled) my first Paloma cocktail, and it was just about the most delicious drink in the whole entire world. So happy I found this recipe (and beautiful photos!) on Drizzle and Dip. It’s going to be my summer drink. (Yes, I’m already planning things like that.)
2. Sorry I’ve been a bit MIA, but I’m at Lucky Fabb right now and in a constant state of swoon. A keynote with Drew Barrymore? Yes, please. Kelly Osbourne and her amazing lavender hair? Don’t mind if I do! Yesterday, I listened to Cathy Choi, the Director of Social Media at Sephora, Jamie Gersch, the Senior Director at Gap North America Marketing, Theresa Zest from Kate Spade Saturday, and, well, a lot of very stylish ladies and gents. I’ve died and gone to heaven. Oh, and don’t forget Mandana from Rachel Zoe, Inc. SHE IS SO MAJ, PEOPLE. I want her bangs. Right now. Just trying to take it all in.
3. Did you see Bleubird’s collaboration with BonLook Kids? I couldn’t help myself – I got the Birdie in Marigold for Wita, and the Sailor in Tortoise for Wito. Can’t wait to see them in person!
4. I’ve been cyber-stalking the website of the stylist who cuts Ginnifer Goodwin’s pixie. (He actually works alongside Johnny Ramirez, the colorist that I’ve featured on the blog. Quite a team, those two.) If you are looking for inspiration, check out Anh Co Tran’s blog.
5. Speaking of hair, ever wondered what all those different sized curling irons do? This post is the best Curling Irons 101 post evahhhh.
6. Our family hung out at the Shake Shack last weekend, and I can’t believe it took us 10 years to get there. (Especially when we drive by on a daily basis. Say whaaat?)
photo credit: Drizzle and Dip