1. Is mindfulness meditation a capitalist tool or a path to enlightenment? A lengthy read, but so worth it.
2. Has your monthly cycle gone whack this month? Might have to do with the eclipse…
3. Another study proves that front-loading your calories in the morning jumpstarts your metabolism and prevents obesity. #bigbreakfastsFTW
4. We just started using a Berkey to filter our water and love it. My thoughts here if you are interested.
5. Millenials and Gen Xers are refusing to inherit their parents’ stuff, and Goodwill can’t handle it.
6. You all, the Green Beauty movement isn’t just fluff. Conventional personal care products can be incredibly harmful.
7. Speaking of green beauty, I am really loving this brand new foundation. It’s like everything I’ve been looking for in one bottle. (Also this highlighting blush is everything. Perfect sheen – not glittery or sparkly at all. If you want to try, don’t forget my code whoorl10 for 10% off your order at Citrine!)
8. “Maybe my introversion is just a symptom of extreme exhaustion.” Ha, I’m feeling this.
9. Even supporters had to walk away after 75 minutes of his rambling. Not fine, people.
10. Pet brothers from another mother. I CANNOT TAKE THE CUTENESS.
11. So the opposite of addiction is not sobriety. It is human connection. This read blew my mind.
12. This is the only way I’ll camp. Seriously, don’t even ask.
Have a fantastic weekend!
image credit: yuki kitazumi