1. I just finished up my Pantene commercial behind the scenes series at Hair Thursday, and I’m pretty sure I didn’t leave out a single detail. Part one here. Part two here. Part three here. Part four here. Phew!
2. I’m drooling over my new Joy the Baker cookbook. What do I make first? Banana Bourbon Bread Pudding? Chocolate and Salty Peanut Butter Ice Cream? Cream Cheese Pound Cake? I am paralyzed by the options.
3. Rachel from Pencil Shavings just posted about her closet makeover. (I know. I am obsessed with cleaning out closets. It’s like my favorite activity EVER.)
4. I love garlic, but chopping garlic? Not so much. That’s why one of my Trader Joe’s must-haves is Dorot frozen garlic, and I just saw that Megan from Not Martha fame is also a fan. Viva la frozen garlic pods!
5. This is essentially the easiest smoky eye tutorial ever.
6. Speaking of smoky eyes, things are a-changin’ over at my Babble blog. Say goodbye to What in the Whoorld and hello to Beauty and the Beat! Details here. (Psst – if you have any beauty-related questions or topics that you would like me to address in my upcoming posts, please leave a comment on the Babble post.)