1. For those of you patiently awaiting my skincare post, it’s coming this week. Hang tight!
2. This week marks the last week of my family friendly meal posts at CafeMom. If you’re interested, here are the recipes so far. Burgers and black bean/corn salad. Pork and bean stew. Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken and Crispy Kale Chips. Homemade taco seasoning. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Slow Cooker Beef Stew with Button Mushrooms. Slow Cooker Chunky Minestrone.
3. You guys, you have got to watch this video of Wita’s reaction to Glee‘s “Teenage Dream.” She is her mother’s daughter, that’s for sure.
4. My choices for the 5 tackiest Halloween costumes at Babble. #1 still perplexes me.
5. Remember when I mentioned how I started my dream blogging job last January? 11 months later, the website is about to launch, and I couldn’t be more excited to share it with you all. I’ve been writing articles and filming beauty tutorials all year, and the site is launching within the next few weeks! (Psst…here’s the website! OMG SO EXCITED.)
6. Please don’t forget about my Diaper Drive Raffle going on until the end of the month. For just 5 dollars, you can enter to win fantastic prizes, and 100% of the proceeds go directly to putting clean, dry diapers on babies who desperately need them. Please help if you can, and a HUGE thank you to everyone who donated last week. $435 raised so far!
7. Good Lord, is that enough information for the day? Geez. Have a great Monday!