1. Hitting the running trail again, and I’m dying to know what improvements have been made with Couch to 5k apps since I first completed it 4 years ago. Are there now ways to sync the program with your iPod while listening to your own music? Last time I did it, I was forced to listen to a podcast with shitty techno and creepy voiceovers. What’s the word, bird?
2. I need a new tinted moisturizer. I really like the one I use now (Cosmedicine Honest Face), but I’m wondering if something else out there might truly rock my world. (You know, since I turned 36 this past weekend. I am officially MID-TO-LATE THIRTIES. gahhhh age spots) I’m not a fan of Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, but am wondering about Tarte Smooth Operator, Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer and the Philosophy one. Do tell.
3. I feel like I’m not spending quality time with Wito. It’s hard to get out with little miss Nappy McNapperson, so I’m desperate for things to do around the house with him that don’t involve iPhone apps or re-enacting scenes from Cars or REALLY LOUD NOISES. Any suggestions?
4. My blog is ugly and I’m currently dreaming up a little makeover. Any features that that you would like to see here? Would you still like me if I only wrote about lip gloss everyday? Tired mom = lip gloss blog fodder to the max.
5. Will the 4-month sleep regression please leave me the hell alone? And why the time change, Daylight Savings Master (aka Satan)?
6. Would you hate me if I injected botulism into my forehead? This gigantic wrinkle crevice between my brows is atrocious. (Chill, mom. I’m not going to get Botox. Although I dream about it on a weekly basis.)
8. Have you ever started to chug a glass of water, only to realize it is Ginger Ale/Sprite/Club Soda mid-swallow? RAUNCH.
9. I’ve made it halfway through Boot Camp! 5:30am, 3 times a week. It ain’t messing around, but guess who’s (barely) back in her pre-pregnancy jeans?
10. If you had to live in the same house as a Nick Jr. character, who would it be? I would choose Kai-Lan. She’s generally upbeat and helpful, her grandpa is hella wise, and she could teach me Chinese! (Moose and Zee, you are always welcome in the Whoorl Household too.)